The Editor-in-Chief manages the work of the editorial Board of the journal. The Editorial Board consists of the Editor-in-Chief, Deputy chief Editor, Responsible Secretary, and other members of the Editorial Board.
Meetings of the editorial Board are held as necessary, but at least once every three months and are recorded. Manuscripts of articles rejected by the editorial Board are not returned to the authors. The message about rejection or revision of the manuscript is brought to the attention of the author. The editorial Board has the right to offer authors custom articles based on the journal’s profile.
The editorial Board follows the principles of publication ethics in accordance with the recommendations Of the Committee on Publication Ethics, COPE.
- Editor in Chief Ivanov O.P. (MSU, Moscow, Russia);
- Deputy chief Editor Knyazeva H.N. (NRU HSE, Moscow, Russia);
- Assistant Editor Startsev V.V. (Institute of Systemology, Moscow, Russia)
- Bogolepova I.N. (Research Center of Neurology RAMS, Moscow, Russia);
- Gershenson C. (National Autonomous University of Mexico, Mexico);
- Erdi P. (Center for Complex Systems Studies of Kalamazoo College, Michigan, United States);
- Igamberdiev A.U. (Memorial University of Newfoundland, Canada);
- Mainzer K. (Munich Center for Technology in Society, Munich, Germany);
- Malinetskii G.G. (Keldysh Institute of Applied Mathematics, Moscow, Russia);
- Panin V.E. (Institute of Strength Physics and Materials Science, SB RAS, Tomsk, Russia);
- Pospelov I.G. (Dorodnicyn Computing Centre, Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow, Russia);
- Hofkirchner W. (Bertalanffy Center for the Study of Systems Science (BCSSS), Vienna, Austria)
The editorial Board is a coordinating and Advisory body that determines (together with the editorial Board) the overall development strategy of the journal.
We are proud to have prominent scientists from the United States, Canada, Germany, Austria, Hungary, and other countries on our editorial Board. The Board and Editorial Board of the journal also consist of leading scientists from Russian scientific organizations (Lomonosov Moscow state University, national research University Higher school of Economics, Institute of applied mathematics of the Russian Academy of Sciences). M. V. Keldysh, Schmidt Institute of Earth Physics of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Institute of strength physics and materials science of the SB RAS, Tomsk, etc.)
- Golichenkov V.A. (MSU, Moscow, Russia);
- Klige R.K. (MSU, Moscow, Russia); Kurkina E.S. (MSU, Moscow, Russia);
- Magnitskii N.A. (MSU, Moscow, Russia); Melekhova O.P. (MSU, Moscow, Russia);
- Orynbassarov A.S. (SPA «Innovative nanotechnology of Kazakhstan», Astana, Kazakhstan);
- Riznichenko G.Yu. (MSU, Moscow, Russia); Safyanov G.A. (MSU, Moscow, Russia);
- Surikov V.V. (MSU, Moscow, Russia); Chulichkov A.I. (MSU, Moscow, Russia);
- Schanyavskii A.A. (State Center Air Transport Flight Safety, Khimki, Moscow region, Russia);
- Kirilishina E.M. (MSU, Moscow, Russia; technical editor)