GENERAL THEORETICAL ASPECTS
- Dynamics and structure of States of complex systems.
- Specifics of interactions between complex systems.
- extreme States and ways of passing through Them, development risk management.
- Features of the development, evolution, and coevolution of complex systems.
- Theory of self-organization of subsystems in the process of coevolution.
- methods for correcting the processes of globalization of the social subsystem.
- Philosophy of interdisciplinarity and complexity research.
- Physical, chemical, and mathematical modeling of the dynamics of nonlinear, hierarchical, and chaotic processes.
- Fundamentals of interaction of complex systems and exchange of matter, energy, and information.
- Processes of self-organization of complex systems in the conditions of interactions.
- Fractality and scaling of system interaction processes.
- Features and role of structural-phase transitions in the evolution of systems.
- Fundamentals of hierarchical evolution and coevolution.
- Specifics of the development of non-equilibrium and extreme States.
- principles for managing extreme States.
- Methodology for studying complex systems.